Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" slipstreams for sale -$900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

My 2016 Model S was in an accident two weeks ago and is now a total loss :(. I have a set of 4 original 19" slipstreams that I had on the car for 1 year before replacing them with 21" turbines. I've now ordered a Model 3 so the slipstreams will be no use to me. Looking to sell the slipstreams to someone that needs/wants them.

Full disclosure, the tires have been stored outside under tarps for 2 years and due to the constant LA rain this week I have not been able to go out and look at them and photograph them. If interested in these please message me so when the rain stops I can take photos and send your way.

Based in Los Angeles and would prefer local pick up but can discuss shipping if neccessary .

-Dave

I’m so sorry about your S.

Any problems with the rims? Curb rash, etc? Do they have 2nd generation TPMS sensors and the center caps?

I’m looking for some rims for winter tires. It’ll be cheaper to ship if there are no tires, that may work out for you if the tires have suffered from storage.

I think those tires will be fine, though. It’s dry rot that usually gets old tires and under tarps there shouldn’t be dry rot. There shouldn’t be much dry rot anyway in just 2 years.

I hope you like your 3. I’ve seen some, haven’t driven any. They look like nice cars.

Best,
David

Hi,

My 2016 Model S was in an accident two weeks ago and is now a total loss :(. I have a set of 4 original 19" slipstreams that I had on the car for 1 year before replacing them with 21" turbines. I've now ordered a Model 3 so the slipstreams will be no use to me. Looking to sell the slipstreams to someone that needs/wants them.

Full disclosure, the tires have been stored outside under tarps for 2 years and due to the constant LA rain this week I have not been able to go out and look at them and photograph them. If interested in these please message me so when the rain stops I can take photos and send your way.

Based in Los Angeles and would prefer local pick up but can discuss shipping if neccessary .

-Dave
Are you certain that they will not work with a Model 3? Is it the bolt pattern that is different?

Finally had a chance to get photos of the tires. They are in pretty great shape.
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG
IMG_1296.JPG
IMG_1297.JPG
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1300 2.JPG
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG