TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

19" Slipstreams

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by bnsfengineer, Nov 8, 2017.

1. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

I had these powder coated gray 4 days after taking delivery 20171108_075150.jpg 20171108_075119.jpg 20171108_075150.jpg Goodyear tires have about 300 or less miles. Purchased after market type 2 sensors and balanced as well. I put 21"s on "S" that day and my thoughts were I would just keep until tired of larger tire but now having to store is a pain and rather use the cash for my Xpel doing this week.No center caps or lugs. I have almost $700 into them with coating and sensors mount & balance so looking for $1500 obo figure they go plain for around $8-1000 So I feel price is fair. Rather do local deal no shipping cause too expensive, willing to meet half way within reasonable distance.

2. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

Ok so I looked into after posting but I could ship but depending on zip its about $50. a wheel

3. Webby

Webby Member

They look great. Does the grey match a specific Tesla color? The color looks good on your white but I’m concerned an off-grey will look odd on my Midnight Silver

4. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

I had someone ask the same question and I wouldn't know unless I placed the wheel next to that color...Its more on the side of dark rather than a lighter shade of gray.

5. Elec

Elec Member

Please call me 630 677 7030. Thanks,

6. VTengineer

VTengineer Member

Still available ?

7. VTengineer

VTengineer Member

Center caps powder coated as well ?

8. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

Unfortunately no center caps..

9. VTengineer

VTengineer Member

Sorry about that. If I would have read your original post closer I would have seen you mentioned that clearly.

I'm clear across the country in VT, but it appears you haven't had any firm offers yet. PM me please with direct contact info and perhaps we can make them go away for you.

10. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

I apologize for not answering you but I believe they are sold, will PM you if sale falls through.

11. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

Sold! Thanks Elec!

12. VTengineer

VTengineer Member

Thanks for the reply. Glad you were able to sell them. Not going to need a new set till spring here in the Northeast but always looking !