Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Sport Wheel Rim Protectors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, so it happens to the best of us eventually... a bit of wheel rim "curb rash". I've been unable to find an exact color match touch-up paint for my silver/gray 19" sport wheels, so I was thinking of installing a set of these (relatively new to the market) wheel rim protectors that would maybe dress up the wheels a little and cover all the rim scratches. It seems there are numerous brands, types, and colors available, however, customer ratings across the board show that there is also a wide variance in cost, product quality, ease of installation, and effectiveness. Have any of you used any of these wheel rim protectors on your wheels? Are there any particular types or brands that stand out (good or bad)? Thanks.

Okay, so it happens to the best of us eventually... a bit of wheel rim "curb rash". I've been unable to find an exact color match touch-up paint for my silver/gray 19" sport wheels, so I was thinking of installing a set of these (relatively new to the market) wheel rim protectors that would maybe dress up the wheels a little and cover all the rim scratches. It seems there are numerous brands, types, and colors available, however, customer ratings across the board show that there is also a wide variance in cost, product quality, ease of installation, and effectiveness. Have any of you used any of these wheel rim protectors on your wheels? Are there any particular types or brands that stand out (good or bad)? Thanks.

Bump :) Has anyone tried RimSavers or RimBlades or Pro Wheel Rim Protectors?