Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Tesla Gemini wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These 19" Gemini Tesla wheels came stock on our 2021 Model Y Long Range, but we immediately removed them to replace with aftermarket wheels.

The stock rims come either as the wheel + hub cap, or you can remove the hub cap and use just the wheel for a different look.
I don't know how to attach images here, but do have some to share by request or if someone tells me how to! :)

Selling the set of four rims without tires. Perfect, new condition.

Here are the specs:
Offset: +45
PCD: 5X114.3
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Weight: 29.6lbs
Lug Nut Spec: 21mm Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129lb-ft
Tire Fitment: 255/45-19

Here are the pics!

Attachments

• wheels 1.jpg
    wheels 1.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 224
  • wheels 2.jpg
    wheels 2.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 123
Everything is negotiable, Mr. Wonderful. Offers welcome.

I'm a newbie on this platform and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to DM you. Shoot me an email at <redacted> and I will reply with an offer.

I have a brand new 21 M3P w/ FSD, so I hope you understand I'm not a low baller. But I do hope to pay closer to market pricing. (After you email me I will remove my email/zip from this post.)

Last edited by a moderator:
These 19" Gemini Tesla wheels came stock on our 2021 Model Y Long Range, but we immediately removed them to replace with aftermarket wheels.

The stock rims come either as the wheel + hub cap, or you can remove the hub cap and use just the wheel for a different look.
I don't know how to attach images here, but do have some to share by request or if someone tells me how to! :)

Here are the specs:
Are you still selling these?

Here are the specs:
DM me please with a price + shipping cost to Iowa.