Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Tesla Slipstream Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 19" Tesla silver slipstream for sale. They were used on my car for about 300 miles before I switched them out for the 21" turbines. Wheels are in excellent condition, with only one really minor scratch on the surface of one wheel (probably about 1/4" long, shown in 3rd pic). Come with Goodyear in near brand new condition. No TPMS. Located in LA area. Looking to get $1200. Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

SlipStream 1.JPG
SlipStream 2.JPG
SlipStream 3.JPG

I (or you) can check online with any of the carriers. The wheels are coming from LA (90071) and I would say each one is about 50 lbs, and dimensions is probably around 24x24x12.

Just FYI when I shipped my wheel/tires via ups they were ~55lbs each bit the kicker was the dimensional weight bc they are round and couldn’t go on the automated machines. This increased the price by ~25% in my case. The dimensions I got charged for were 30” round by 10” just don’t trust the online quotes unless they specify dimensional weight (usps does on their site).