Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Turbine Wheel Solution

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know, I think it's time I stopped ogling and pulled the trigger :) Have to dig up your post with the part numbers for the center caps and lug nuts. Will ask the Mrs for a belated b'day present (it was Easter Sunday)!

Happy belated, G_G! I don't know what TSportline does to get those matte black center caps...I suspect they paint a set of silver ones, maybe using Center Cap Ts as masking. You may only need the black TPMS and lug covers, unless you want to retain your original lugs as a second set.

Some pics of Newscutter's Grey TST wheel against my Green Model S in the rain, and a comparison to the Rial Lugano Titanium Gunmetal wheels:

Green TST Grey 1.JPG
Green TST Grey 2.JPG
Green TST Grey 3.JPG
Green TST Grey 4.JPG
Green TST Grey 5.JPG
TST vs Rial 1.JPG
TST vs Rial 2.JPG
TST vs Rial 3.JPG

Thanks,

Elie has a set of 20 black lug nut caps for $50, what do you guys think, leave them the way they are or get the black caps? (he didn't have any in stock for me to try while I was there yesterday)

I ordered a set of the black plastic lug caps (Service sells them for the same price), but I think it looks fine with the chrome exposed. Once I get my set mounted, I'll post pics both ways. Gonna be a few weeks though, going to apply OptiCoat Pro before I mount the tires, etc.

My SC checked my alignment and balanced my Rial Luganos (with Michelin X-Ice3s), but they didn't rotate them.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be getting my silver Sportline wheels installed on Green P85 tomorrow. Struggled with gray versus silver. Think I made the right decision. Will post pictures tomorrow. Cheers!

Cannot wait to see the pics...I haven't selected my color yet, still waffling!