TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

19" Turbine Wheels in the SF Bay Area?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by jpasqua, Apr 29, 2013.

1. jpasqua

jpasqua P19325

Has anyone in the bay area purchased the 19" Rial Lugano "Turbine" style wheels that are described in this thread: 19 Turbine Wheel Solution

I'm very tempted but I'd like to see them in person first. They look a little more silver to me than the stock wheels which seem to have more of a sating finish. I asked about them in the Menlo Park store and at the factory SC. Both had seen and liked them. Both said they'd install them.

2. jeremybirns

jeremybirns New Member

Hey. I'm curious if you ended up getting these, as I am looking to do so as well.

3. dratifk

dratifk Sorry Sold my *****

Not in your area. But I just put the gunmetal Ones with Blizzak Tires. These Wheels are real nice. I love the look. I liked them so much I sold my original 21 inch Turbines and plan on getting second set for summer. I may go with silver for summer rather than gunmetal to change things up a bit. I also ordered the additional centercaps and 3dsticker Tesla symbol and it looks fantastic.