Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" vs 20" pics?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So T Sportline is coming out with some 20" wheels soon. Given that there are actually some non-performance tires available for this size (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireS...h=255/&rearRatio=40&rearDiameter=17&zip-code=), I'm mildly interested in these. However, I already have the 19" TST wheels, so I'm wondering if it really looks that different. Are there any sort of side-by-side comparison shots that show 19" wheels and 20" wheels on a Model S?

Are there any sort of side-by-side comparison shots that show 19" wheels and 20" wheels on a Model S?
I don't have a side-by-side, but here's what my 20s look like ... I feel that 21s are just a little "too big" for driving the crappy pothole streets in LA ... the low-profile rides harsh, and there's an increased risk of bending the rims ... but 19s look just a little "too small" to me ... 20s are in the Little Red Riding Hood sweet spot of "just right" ...
Dropbox - wheel.JPG

I removed the 19'' stock wheels and went with 20" (non TST). I did call and inquired about the TST. I received the same response that @SomeJoe777 got.

The result:
20160416_103721_resized_1.jpg
20160416_103557_resized_1.jpg
Pirelli P Zero All Season and CV4 Vossen Matte Graphite Machined.

The new TST 20's look very nice. Perhaps you could post a photo from the direct rear to see if the wheel/tire is protruding from the opening. It's hard to see from the photo's perspective if the 9" wheel or 255 wide tire are within the wheel opening. Thanks:confused: