TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

19" Wheels & Tires on EBay - Menlo Park - Pickup only

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by pgwoosley, Apr 1, 2013.

1. mitch672

mitch672 Active Member

I'd like to buy them, but I'm on the wrong coast. What are the local shippers near you? Maybe FedEx ground / home delivery wouldn't be too bad.

2. pgwoosley

pgwoosley Member

I'm just reporting what I read on EBay, I do not live anywhere near the seller. I suggest you contact the seller through EBay, or perhaps some member in the area can make a suggestion on pickup and shipping.

3. FlyYellow

FlyYellow Member

those are the same ones I listed on this forum - they are my wheels. In any case - if you want them shipped I can just drop them off at the UPS Store and they can package and ship them. I'm happy to do that - what I don't want to do is be responsible for the packaging. I've done it before and it takes a good hour to cut cardboard for the face and rear of the wheel and use about a roll of tape on each wheel. The tire actually acts as a great protectant for the wheel.