Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1997 Toyota Supra Turbo - Immaculate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking this Supra is a little out of your price range bud. You may want to go for that Hyundai Elantra you have been eyeing. :)

Hmmm. You may be right. I may be crazy. But if you are looking to sell for my price, I will happily fly to Vegas to check it out. Nothing personal here. I already have too many cars. But for around 20k, this looks like a fun toy. What happened to the last buyer?

Reactions: Cowby
I totally get it Nototrader as I like getting a really good buy as well, but I think Cargasm has a point. If you do get it for that price it is a steal for a beautiful, amazing car with sweet mods. My guess is he'd rather sit on it for awhile rather than give it away....

If you are not within a couple thousand of what someone is asking for their car, you shouldn't be asking about purchasing the vehicle for less than half of the price. For one, it is an insult to the seller and makes you look silly. Second, if you are close on the price, you should be sending this in a private message. It is a shame the moderators of this forum suck and don't monitor it more closely.

Reactions: CarlitoDoc
If you are not within a couple thousand of what someone is asking for their car, you shouldn't be asking about purchasing the vehicle for less than half of the price. For one, it is an insult to the seller and makes you look silly. Second, if you are close on the price, you should be sending this in a private message. It is a shame the moderators of this forum suck and don't monitor it more closely.
I would have used a different word instead of "silly"