Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19x8.5 +35 wheels. What spacers do I need?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like the title says. I have 19x8.5 +35 wheels. What and more importantly where to buy the correct spacers for 2018 LR RWD for a more flush look?

Seems like a lot of people are running 15mm front and 20mm rear on stock wheels (19x8.5 +40). I'm assuming 15/20 not going to work with my setup/

Are you lowered or plan on lowering? If so that'll tuck the wheels in more so extra 5mm will probably look better. I'm also planning on getting aftermarket +35 wheels and might do 15 on the rear.

I recommend 15/20mm.

For reference, here is our car on 20/25mm but the original wheel specs are 8.5 +40.
Essentially if you use 15/20mm, your effective offset will be the same as our car below (also lowered on MPP Comfort Coilovers).

Hope that helps! Feel free to message us if you have any questions regarding spacers and fitment. We've been selling a lot of them and have tons of notes to reference by.

-Danny

I recommend 15/20mm.

For reference, here is our car on 20/25mm but the original wheel specs are 8.5 +40.
Essentially if you use 15/20mm, your effective offset will be the same as our car below (also lowered on MPP Comfort Coilovers).

Hope that helps! Feel free to message us if you have any questions regarding spacers and fitment. We've been selling a lot of them and have tons of notes to reference by.

-Danny

Awesome! Any rubbing with this? Did you have to roll the fenders any?

I recommend 15/20mm.

-Danny

Quick question, what about a model 3 performance (with performance hub / calipers). Will the 15mm front and 20mm rear work? I've read damage to the back side of the wheel with the spacer to hub threads, or having to remove the tempset caliper bolt on the hub itself?

Quick question, what about a model 3 performance (with performance hub / calipers). Will the 15mm front and 20mm rear work? I've read damage to the back side of the wheel with the spacer to hub threads, or having to remove the tempset caliper bolt on the hub itself?
It depends on the wheel you're using. It is confirmed Zero G (aka referral wheels) and Uberturbines have enough clearance to clear M3P studs. However the Performance 20" Sport Wheel that came on earlier M3Ps will not clear.

If you just want to space out factory OEM wheels of your Model 3 Performance, the safe bet will be doing the 14mm / 20mm from H&R.

Reactions: Lindenwood
It depends on the wheel you're using. It is confirmed Zero G (aka referral wheels) and Uberturbines have enough clearance to clear M3P studs. However the Performance 20" Sport Wheel that came on earlier M3Ps will not clear.

If you just want to space out factory OEM wheels of your Model 3 Performance, the safe bet will be doing the 14mm / 20mm from H&R.
Ah got it, I have a 2018 M3P, but using aftermarket wheels now (tsportline 18inch), which have the same offset as factory OEM 20s (+35).

I'm also lowered on MPP sport suspension if that matters at all either. Thanks for quick response!

Ah got it, I have a 2018 M3P, but using aftermarket wheels now (tsportline 18inch), which have the same offset as factory OEM 20s (+35).

I'm also lowered on MPP sport suspension if that matters at all either. Thanks for quick response!
In that case, your safest bet is to remove the wheel and measure the hub pocket on the back of that particular wheel. To clear the original studs using 15mm spacers, the hub pocket must be deeper than 17mm on a M3P.

Most aftermarket wheels should have deeper hub pockets than OEM wheels, but there's just too many variations in how wheels are designed to be 100% sure.

Glad I can help,
Danny

Reactions: Lindenwood
I recommend 15/20mm.

-Danny

hi. what are your camber specs in that picture?