Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19x9.5 +35 5x114.3 Wheel Options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for wheel options in this size. Roughly around the $2,000 budget.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Looking for more options other than this - Speedwell RS-1 Forged Race Wheel

There are a variety of options at or below the $2k price point. A few are running various styles of Konigs.
I'm currently on the RS-1, but previously ran the Enkei TFR.
IMG_20190729_151204_161.jpg

IMG_20190202_114908_686.jpg

Reactions: Burrito
Do you think your setup would work without Dropping and or using Coilovers?

Planning on doing a Square Setup with 265/35/19 all around and 19x9.5 ET 35 Wheels but I have a steep driveway and prefer to stay stock and don’t mess with suspension if possible.

Yes, i did this for a while before lowering my suspension.

Are there any tracks in San Diego?

Don't think there are many tracks super close by besides maybe Chuckwalla which is almost impossible to charge at (might need to come up near LA for places like Willow Springs or Buttonwillow), but check out Autocross down there: San Diego Region SCCA

Yes, i did this for a while before lowering my suspension.

Don't think there are many tracks super close by besides maybe Chuckwalla which is almost impossible to charge at (might need to come up near LA for places like Willow Springs or Buttonwillow), but check out Autocross down there: San Diego Region SCCA

Great, thank you so much.

That is definitely the best setup keeping same radius as all OEM but much better grip and meat for potholes. Excited to get this ordered.

Looking for wheel options in this size. Roughly around the $2,000 budget.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Looking for more options other than this - Speedwell RS-1 Forged Race Wheel
Gonna bump this thread.
Was thinking of ordering some of these a while ago, returned to the thought, but it appears the the shop has folded?
Website is down, eastendraceshop.com down etc, and they never returned any of my e-mails I sent a few months ago (pre-covid).
Any one has an info on this? @SD_Engnr , didn't you say somewhere that you're local to them?