Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19x9.5 Titan 7 T-S5 w/ Michelin PSAS4 for Model 3 NY/NJ/CT/MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rodney!

Looking for a hot receptacle
Feb 15, 2022
New friggin yawk
Hello all! I am selling my nearly new Titan 7 T-S5 wheelset (3k miles) that I had installed on my 2022 Model 3 Performance. I have literally too many sets of wheels, and am going to go with a custom build, so this wheelset is up for grabs. Specs are as follows:

Titan 7 Forged T-S5 19x9.5 +34 Machine Black, machined with Performance hub step
Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4, 265/35-19
Tesla BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors

The wheels are bolt on for all variants of the Model 3, stock or modified. The wheels have the Performance hub step machined into them, so no spacers/rings needed. The Titan 7 wheels are stunning in person, even the Mopar guys complemented them... 🥰😆 The Michelin PSAS4 is arguably the best all season performance tire available. TPMS were purchased earlier this year from Tesla directly. Wheelset is over 5lbs lighter then the stock Uberturbines, and with the increased rim & tire width, handle and accelerate much better then the ubers. Add to that a better ride and increased pothole/curb protection, it is WIN WIN WIN! ❤️

Paid $4774 for the setup complete. Wheels have no damage whatsoever & the tires are nearly new with no damage, plugs or patches.
Asking price WITH TPMS sensors, $3500, WITHOUT TPMS sensors $3250 (standard rubber valve stem will be installed).

Located in Brewster, NY 10509. ~about 1 hour north of NYC. Willing to drive to facilitate sale, and meet in NY/NJ/CT/MA/eastern PA. Will ship on your dime, but I do not expect it to be cheap. Feel free to pm me to discuss. 👂

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Last edited:
The wheelset is currently on my car, and will be removed on Friday 9/23. I will post up detailed shots when they are removed. Here are some pics from this past weekend:

20220903_165500.jpg
20220903_165516.jpg
20220903_171448.jpg

If you don’t sell locally, I would do the $3500 shipped to CA. I’m guessing the shipping would be like $200?

Sorry, I could not ship for $3500. That $200 estimate is way low. Someone was interested in my other wheelset and I checked shipping to LA from NY suburbs, and it was $173 for EACH WHEEL & TIRE!!! 🤯😳🤯

If anyone has any sort of way around the crazy shipping prices, please let me know. Thanks! 😎

Last edited:
Not interested, but I sold my wheels with tires for about $162 per pair so in total $324 if you have the boxes from CA to CO.

Mind you these were very heavy 3pc SSR wheels.

You may even get it cheaper if you can fit those tires in a smaller box. I believe mine were 30"x30" and there was money to be saved if I can get it down to 28 and below. Use pirateship.com for much much lower rates (look it up, many use it for ecommerce businesses)

Not interested, but I sold my wheels with tires for about $162 per pair so in total $324 if you have the boxes from CA to CO.
Thanks for the pirateship.com link. I created an account and poked around. I see it is cheaper from CA to CO, but that is not going coast to coast. I punched in NY to LA and it is still significant price of $600+ to ship coast to coast for 4 wheels insured properly via UPS. You can cheat, and insure for less, but of one of my wheels, a $1200 replacement cost gets lost or damaged, the whole process would cost me $ and be a waste of time.

Good looking out though! 👍

Reactions: BoogalooShrimp
Thanks for the pirateship.com link. I created an account and poked around. I see it is cheaper from CA to CO, but that is not going coast to coast. I punched in NY to LA and it is still significant price of $600+ to ship coast to coast for 4 wheels insured properly via UPS. You can cheat, and insure for less, but of one of my wheels, a $1200 replacement cost gets lost or damaged, the whole process would cost me $ and be a waste of time.

Yeah I figured it was worth a shot, because going through straight UPS I was quoted $600-700 as well. I figured it won't cut down for everyone, and new friggin yawk is way too far from CA lol.

I bit the bullet on shipping but mainly because my wheels didn't fit a lot of cars and there weren't a lot of lexus RCF drivers in my area I could even try selling to. I'm sure someone wants Titan wheels all day long, but I did notice Tesla drivers are also much less likely to mod so idk lol.

Pirateship is life! Amazing rates and their insurance handling is fantastic. So easy to process claims and get help. Very much unlike ups themselves