Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

+1's available to Model 3 unveiling in Hawthorne 3/31

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
Reactions: dsm363
Congrats to yall who got your invite, that is awesome!

I live in Woodland Hills and would love to go to this. This is looking to be my first Brand New Car I am going to be buying since getting off Active Duty in the Army.
If anyone has a +1 I would highly appreciate it :)

Otherwise, does anyone know of how else I can catch as much of this event as possible?

Thank you in advance.

I'm planning to take a week off around the 3/31 event (incl driving to/from Bellevue, WA). Could use two +1 slots if they become available.

Also note: I'll be in my P85D (in case the invitee needs wants a chauffeur). I promise to keep the speed under 156mph.

I'll be carrying at least 4 deposit checks (only 1 mine). I wonder if Elon is thinking about Model 3 referrals yet....

I'd love to go. If anyone has an extra +1 they'd like to share with me, I'll be there, and I'll be forever in your debt.

I live in LA. Young guy looking to buy his first car. Investing in the future with the Model 3. I've already taken off work to line up Thursday morning. Going to the event would be a dream come true.

Being a Tesla fan does require a dose of patience. Checking my email occasionally, 20 times an hour all day, for that invitation. I have travel plans to attend, just need that golden ticket, or an invitation as the guest of a more lucky fan. Maybe someone local would commit to bring me as their guest in return for my commitment to bring them as my guest. Just increases odds of being lucky.