Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1st Day Reservation Holders & Free Long Distance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay maybe not free supercharging, that would be rife for large scale abuse with so many model 3s, how about extra credits say 800 instead of 400 kwh? Not likely, but reasonable I think, how about you guys? Lithograph and badge is fine too i guess...

The additional SC credits are not going to happen ... the litho print and badge are your bonus :cool:

Elon confirmed those who waited in line would be getting a scale Model 3 and a few other things. Now whether he was referring to the sketch Tesla already sent out or a die cast model of the production model 3 is anyone's guess, but I hope it's the latter. Tesla already sells die cast model cars on their website that are pretty cool.

Elon Musk on Twitter

I highly doubt we would be grandfathered in to free supercharging, but I would love the opportunity to buy in to lifetime supercharging for a fixed price ($3k or something of that nature) and not have to worry about paying again on road trips for the life of the car.

As for freebies, trinkets are cool. Got a HK Esquire Mini as a thank you when I picked up my 3 series in Munich. Not expected but definitely a nice touch.

My wife has explicitly forbid me from getting a red car... so I hope it's something more functional

haha my wife would just make fun of me if I ended up with a red car.

All of my cars have been red in my life except two of them. On the last car I kept saying I was going to get a different color but I wanted a gently used car and the one I ended up finding that had all the options I wanted with a fair price ended up being red. I keep saying now that I am going to get a different color and my wife says "yeah right".

Personally I hope it isn't signature red because I really would like a more stand out color. I think most car companies have too many colors in the white-grey-black spectrum or earth tones. And even if they have a color like green or blue it is so dark or light it almost looks like it is silver or black. The only exception to this is usually red. I know they do this because it is safe but I am hoping for something bright that isn't yellow.

Did everyone get their free gift for those of us that lined up? i still haven't received anything.
There are a couple of threads discussing this. Basically, try contacting Tesla (start with your local store) to see if they can still send you one, if it's still available. Unless you're really into collecting memorabilia, I wouldn't sweat not getting a couple of pieces of card stock with some drawings and text on them. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: GSP and pmich80