Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1st gen Model S OEM Black Bumper

Buddyroe

Jul 8, 2014
Bloomingdale, GA
I'd suggest to anyone interested in this bumper that you should call a Tesla service center, give them your VIN and ask for the part # of the appropriate bumper cover for your car. I was about to buy one a couple of months ago, and I wanted to see how the price of the used one compared to a new one. To my surprise, there have been several iterations of the covers and just because a cover has the same # of sensors holes as yours, that doesn't mean it will work. That's why I asked the OP for the part # of the cover. The used one I was going to buy was not correct for my car - though to the eye, it looked identical.

glusc2002

Jul 6, 2016
Orange County
662D8DB7-9351-41BF-9974-7AA1F1B47B3E.jpeg
13F37D4E-E0E9-4CEB-B67A-6CE0047E2824.jpeg
F842C211-6584-4D8D-90A3-ECE7E4EFD8F4.jpeg
Is this the 6 sensor bumper? I'm interested if it is.

I couldn’t really see any part number printed on the bumper itself with the exception of the adhered sensor brackets. There seems to be a manufacturing production stamped inside the bumper too.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC