Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1up 1 UP Bike Rack Super Duty 2" Double (Black) (Model S/3/X/Y)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, For sale is a new 1up Bike Rack. This is the Super Duty Double Black Bought last year, assembled and never used it. Thought, my kids and my wife would take up biking, but they did not. Everything is in new (like new) condition. I bought 1 add-on lock for future expansion (so they are "like-keyed") plus 4 wheels locks (all locks are like-keyed together). This rack is of the highest quality, no plastic parts and made in USA.

You will receive the following:

1 - 1up (1 UP) Super Duty Double (Black) Bike rack
1 - Addon Hitch Lock
4 - Bike Wheel locks

The total setup cost me ~800. I am selling for $680. Local pickup in Bay Ridge Brooklyn

Attachments

• PXL_20211223_194021679.jpg
    PXL_20211223_194021679.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 267
Hi, For sale is a new 1up Bike Rack. This is the Super Duty Double Black Bought last year, assembled and never used it. Thought, my kids and my wife would take up biking, but they did not. Everything is in new (like new) condition. I bought 1 add-on lock for future expansion (so they are "like-keyed") plus 4 wheels locks (all locks are like-keyed together). This rack is of the highest quality, no plastic parts and made in USA.

You will receive the following:

1 - 1up (1 UP) Super Duty Double (Black) Bike rack
1 - Addon Hitch Lock
4 - Bike Wheel locks

The total setup cost me ~800. I am selling for $680. Local pickup in Bay Ridge Brooklyn
1Up Ebike racks are the best. I have one mounted to my RV for my wife's 65lb. Ebike. Interesting engineering for attachment to the receiver hitch. Not a hint of wobble. I can see how it performs when I am driving via my rear view RV camera. This is the only RV rated Ebike hitch I could find that is approved for an RV.

Reactions: Quorky