Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(2) 2021 Tesla Model 3 reservations for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there tesla motor club, during yesterday's drop I went a little bit crazy and was able to reserve three existing inventory cars (thanks to my butterfingers two of my reservations were the wrong spec option). Anyways, if anyone is in the market for a M3 SR+ red/white/19 inch or M3 SR+ red/white/18 that is ready for pickup let me know. Both of the cars are located in CA (the one with 19 inch wheels is in Dublin, CA and the one with 18 inch wheels is in Burbank, CA). My Sales Advisor or your sales advisor can transfer the reservations to your account so you can pick the car up whenever you want. I am asking for 250$ (the price I paid) and you can pay via PayPal goods and services. so we are both protected. Please instant message me or reply to this thread if you are interested. I have attached pictures below.

Attachments

• Capturereservations.PNG
    Capturereservations.PNG
    292.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Capturecar1redwhite18.PNG
    Capturecar1redwhite18.PNG
    180 KB · Views: 149
  • Capturecar2redwhite19dublin.PNG
    Capturecar2redwhite19dublin.PNG
    183.4 KB · Views: 160
Hey there tesla motor club, during yesterday's drop I went a little bit crazy and was able to reserve three existing inventory cars (thanks to my butterfingers two of my reservations were the wrong spec option). Anyways, if anyone is in the market for a M3 SR+ red/white/19 inch or M3 SR+ red/white/18 that is ready for pickup let me know. Both of the cars are located in CA (the one with 19 inch wheels is in Dublin, CA and the one with 18 inch wheels is in Burbank, CA). My Sales Advisor or your sales advisor can transfer the reservations to your account so you can pick the car up whenever you want. I am asking for 250$ (the price I paid) and you can pay via PayPal goods and services. so we are both protected. Please instant message me or reply to this thread if you are interested. I have attached pictures below.
Is this still available? The one in Dublin!

I have a basic model 3 standard range white ready for pick up in Atlanta. I have to select the date for pick up. I don’t need the car as I purchased a different car. Anyone interested to take it over? If so make me an offer.