Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2/28 configured VIN received

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We received our VIN tonight and it was shockingly close to 10000.
2/28/18 invite and configuration.
White with 19” sports wheels and EAP.
3/31/16 line waiter, reserved at 10:24.
I will post the new info on the delivery spreadsheet.
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for Q1 delivery!
The most recent batch of white/sport were all 99xx. Mine was when I got my vin two days ago. No call from Vegas yet though :(

I also configured a white, with Sport Wheels and EAP on 2/28. Got my VIN last night. My number was surprisingly low - 83XX. I wonder why such a large gap in VIN? I am in the North Bay Area. I wonder if location makes the difference?

Really good question. If you were the end of one white batch and I was the start of another, I would have expected a disparity in our configuration date. Ours is supposed to be heading to the Costa Mesa delivery center tomorrow.

Really good question. If you were the end of one white batch and I was the start of another, I would have expected a disparity in our configuration date. Ours is supposed to be heading to the Costa Mesa delivery center tomorrow.

I am picking up in Fremont - so obviously it is already there. Depending on how fast the finance team works, my ISA says I can pick up as early as Tuesday. My ca must have been sitting there for a couple of weeks before hey assigned it. I wonder about why it didn't go out sooner...hope it's not a reject that needed repair!

Reactions: trojaneen
I am picking up in Fremont - so obviously it is already there. Depending on how fast the finance team works, my ISA says I can pick up as early as Tuesday. My ca must have been sitting there for a couple of weeks before hey assigned it. I wonder about why it didn't go out sooner...hope it's not a reject that needed repair!

Probably not a repair. There are undoubtedly posters on this site who could give you some logical reasons, but I’m excited for you!