Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2.40.21 - What's in it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got upgraded from 2.36.108 to 2.40.21 as well. The release notes seem to have the same v8 content, but I don't have access to the car now.

Note: in the Firmware 8.0 centithread thread MP3Mike posts a screenshot of release notes implying perhaps that USB search has now been included(!): "Search is now simpler to access and more powerful: you can search TuneIn and music on your USB."

Can someone verify if that's actually the case for 2.40.21?

I got it today. Pushed to me by the SC while my car was getting a new internal charger. Just died within a few hundred miles of me being out of warranty. 2013 MS 13K VIN at this rate I'm highly skeptical the TCO compared to ICE vehicles is going to work out in favor of the EV.

Reactions: gabeincal
I got upgraded from 2.36.108 to 2.40.21 as well. The release notes seem to have the same v8 content, but I don't have access to the car now.

Note: in the Firmware 8.0 centithread thread MP3Mike posts a screenshot of release notes implying perhaps that USB search has now been included(!): "Search is now simpler to access and more powerful: you can search TuneIn and music on your USB."

Can someone verify if that's actually the case for 2.40.21?

I can search USB on my X with 2.40.21 - I posted screenshots in the X 8.0 thread a while back.

Reactions: MP3Mike