Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2.52.20 Release Notes Request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning,

Looking at EV-FW there are 10 people (as ofttimes of posting) reporting 2.52.20. Can anyone who has the update post the release notes?

I know there is a lot of discussion in this thread (along with articles from Teslarati and Electrek) but specifically looking for the facts on 2.52.20 (in the form of release notes) and possibly comments from owners who have it...

Thanks!!!

Just have updated. Release notes attached. Also one interesting screen on dashboard, but this most probably is a bug.

Attachments

• 20170110_160858.jpg
    20170110_160858.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 20170110_155903.jpg
    20170110_155903.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 138
I just got this release pushed today. I was told that I was bumped up on the push because during the past few days of a roadtrip our X was getting the ghost slow down problems on a divided highway ... when there was a car pulled off to the side of the road by at least 10' and often more ... and we were driving in the right lane.

They said this update would help resolve that.

Reactions: MP3Mike
I just got this release pushed today. I was told that I was bumped up on the push because during the past few days of a roadtrip our X was getting the ghost slow down problems on a divided highway ... when there was a car pulled off to the side of the road by at least 10' and often more ... and we were driving in the right lane.

They said this update would help resolve that.

Where did they say this? In an email? I wish they would tell us what exactly changed.

It was my hope that they would pull that "feature" with this update.

Where did they say this? In an email? I wish they would tell us what exactly changed.
It was my hope that they would pull that "feature" with this update.
In a call from my local service center.

A FaceBook post to the main S and X pages a few minutes ago:
2.52.20 (8.0) that I applied last night in my P90D X now allows (again) for +5 MPH over the speedlimit sign on *non*divided highways. That was a pleasant surprise. While on *divided* highways, I had called in a complaint a couple days ago on the main Tesla support line while on a roadtrip of the car slowing down while in the right lane and there was a parked car along side the road. In the worse example I saw it tried going from 70 MPH to 45 MPH. My local service center called yesterday to tell me this latest update would help with this latter issue (they didn't mention the former would change from +0 back to +5)

Last edited: