Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 Chargers with M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like some people have gotten two UMCs when they pick up their M3. I was just curious how often does that happen? I want to get an extra set so that I can have one in the garage and another one in the car so I don't have to worry about forgetting to take the charger on trips.

• Funny
Reactions: Rocky_H
You are better off getting a Gen1 from eBay for that charges at 40 amps it’s the best cheapest option. Make sure it has the plug adapters you need since adapters can be expensive. I picked one up for $180 that included a 14-50 and 5-20 plug.

You are better off getting a Gen1 from eBay for that charges at 40 amps it’s the best cheapest option. Make sure it has the plug adapters you need since adapters can be expensive. I picked one up for $180 that included a 14-50 and 5-20 plug.

Wow, You got a good deal. I've been looking on ebay but they are still going well over $275. At that point might as well get a brand new one from Tesla. I'll just have to take my time and wait for a good deal to pop up.