Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 days, and I've lost premium connectivity..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Overnight, it appears that I've somehow lost premium connectivity on my new model 3.

The app still reports that I have premium until the 3rd October but within the car itself it is only showing me as having standard.

Have tried a screen reboot, and footbreak reboot.

Any thoughts as to what may have gone wrong?

Overnight, it appears that I've somehow lost premium connectivity on my new model 3.

The app still reports that I have premium until the 3rd October but within the car itself it is only showing me as having standard.

Have tried a screen reboot, and footbreak reboot.

Any thoughts as to what may have gone wrong?
I'd suggest calling tesla. You might be in a black spot with poor reception? Either way, give them a call and they'll advise.

Just to help close this out.

It was saying October in the app in words, and given I'd only picked it up on Thursday, Iwas fairly confident that it still had 28 or so days left. ;-)

Tesla support line would also appear to be closed at weekends as well, unless you're dealing with a genuine emergency and this clearly didn't feel appropriate for me to try and justify to them that it was....

It's a tesla direct lease, and I actually had the option to setup and subscribe to premium ready for when it expires within the app - so did that, and while the car restarted itself and now showed premium connectivity again. I was still unable to use netflix, YouTube and was getting the connect to wifi message (and was happy I was in a good signal area, as I had the LTE displaying and 3 bars).

Despite the standard restarts not working, tried a shutdown at this point from within the screens.

And hey presto, it appears to work now. So not sure if it's that shutdown that resolved it, the subscription (albeit with a delay). But just glad to have it resolved - especially as we're on the mandatory demonstration tour around friends and family!!

My M3 SR+ got delivered on the 1st of September. It has version 2021.3.106.

My 1 month premium connectivity is not working. I contacted Tesla on Thursday and they asked me to wait until Monday because my car status isn't delivered on their system.

I have exactly the same. Picked up my Model 3 in Glasgow in 1st September.

Premium Connecticity appeared to be there on the first day, the car now shows “Standard Connectivity” on the software status page on the car UI.

I’ve just asked about via the “email support” screen on the Tesla UK support site - I’m not holding my breath for a response.

I don’t know if it related, but I also have an active alert on the screen that I cannot make go away :

UI customAlert100000​
Scheduled at EU-UK-GlasgoW​
September 01,2021 12:00 PM Appointment​

I’ll update here if I get resolution to the connectivity issue.

My M3 SR+ got delivered on the 1st of September. It has version 2021.3.106.

My 1 month premium connectivity is not working. I contacted Tesla on Thursday and they asked me to wait until Monday because my car status isn't delivered on their system.
How did you contact them? Trying to contacting them though their website seems to only lead to web forms to "email them". Did you call them? What number?

Log a service request in the app. If there is nothing better to log it under, just log it under software. They will more than likely resolve it pretty quick then cancel the service request. You will however need to select a location and time for the appointment - just make sure it is convenient in case it can not be sorted remotely.

Log a service request in the app. If there is nothing better to log it under, just log it under software. They will more than likely resolve it pretty quick then cancel the service request. You will however need to select a location and time for the appointment - just make sure it is convenient in case it can not be sorted remotely.
Thank you. I will give it a try tomorrow!