Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 days, and I've lost premium connectivity..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla on 01628450660. Although, other than a roadside issue - its appears to be a Monday to Friday affair for support.

Thanks for the the number. I called them on that number this morning and the agent cleared the "UI customAlert100000 Scheduled at EU-UK-GlasgoW" alert message and set me up with my free month of Premium Connectivity.

It was all working when I went out to the car about twenty minutes after the phone call.

I'm now experiencing this. Collected my car yesterday, came home, connected it to my home Wi-Fi. It did a software update and since then it's only had standard connectivity. I've tried the steering wheel reboot which didn't solve it. I called tech support last night and they instructed me to; turn off sentry mode, open the drivers door, use the power off option and leave the car overnight.

I came back out to it this morning and the car was still showing standard connectivity. Called Tech Support again who was pretty convinced the email instructions she was going to email me would fix it. I asked her if it involved a power down etc and told her I'd already done it and it didn't work, at which point she put me on hold to check something 😁 . She came back and told me she had escalated it as she needed someone else to take a look.

So I'm still waiting on it being fixed....

I'm now experiencing this. Collected my car yesterday, came home, connected it to my home Wi-Fi. It did a software update and since then it's only had standard connectivity. I've tried the steering wheel reboot which didn't solve it. I called tech support last night and they instructed me to; turn off sentry mode, open the drivers door, use the power off option and leave the car overnight.

I came back out to it this morning and the car was still showing standard connectivity. Called Tech Support again who was pretty convinced the email instructions she was going to email me would fix it. I asked her if it involved a power down etc and told her I'd already done it and it didn't work, at which point she put me on hold to check something 😁 . She came back and told me she had escalated it as she needed someone else to take a look.

So I'm still waiting on it being fixed....
Same happened to me last Saturday. Collected the car in the morning and all was ok, then after downloading a game update when I got home it lost premium connectivity. Tried a reboot but didn't fix it. Logged a service call on Monday and awaiting a fix.

I have the same issue.
My service centre have just advised me today that this is a known bug and Tesla are aware and working on a fix to push out. Collected my m3 yesterday and premium conn worked fine, then reverted to standard connectivity after a navigation update.
Hopefully will be fixed soon.