Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 Golf Bags in Tesla Roadster Trunk? Pictures?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will two "carry" style golf bags fit in the trunk of a Roadster and does anybody have pictures of it? I have been told two bags will fit but you have to remove the drivers and lay them on top outside of the bags. Is there a particularly small carry bag that will make fitting two bags in easier? Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried 2 bags (I assume fitting 2 is possible if the bags are small enough), but my one relatively small bag fits fine, with no need to remove the driver. I wouldn't think that adding a second bag would change whether the driver(s) need removed.

From the FAQ: Tesla Motors - FAQs

How big is the trunk?
The trunk has been designed to accommodate a carry-on wheeled bag or a bag of golf clubs. The trunk also features a “false floor” with sufficient room to stow the included factory soft top when not in use.
Need the numbers? The trunk is roughly oval with the following maximum approximate dimensions: Width 1428mm (56.2"), length 391mm (15.4") and depth 252mm (9.92), extending to 353mm (13.9") in the center.

The picture shown on the FAQ was taken either by me or Mike Harrington, while balanced on a step ladder. It was comical :biggrin:

Lisa.

Reactions: MCroadster