Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 HPWC at Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty stoked that they are at my favorite place to waste an hour or two, but kinda bummed they are limited to about 8kw+. I'm doing my best to see if I can get them to bump them up to 80amps (and split to 40) if two cars are there. It was part of Tesla's destination program, but I'm hoping the electrician just set them up incorrectly to 8kw (isn't that that default setting?) I was getting about a 27mph charge but I noticed today the Tesla charger map listed them at 16kw?

Not a bad reason to take a detour heading north or south, stop in for a beer and maybe skip a supercharger.

Great to hear. I charged there while eating dinner with a friend when I was on a road trip in April 2010. It was the closest EVSE to my house at the time - 700 miles away. They told me I was the first person to use the station...which was just a 120V outlet inside a Charge point post. I think I gained 4 miles of range while there.

Nice to see they have upgraded! It is a nice place. I also hear they have a 24kW CCS DC charger, and two J1772 EVSEs.