TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2 * Men's Corp Jacket - Black - XXL

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by gdavison, Aug 10, 2016.

1. gdavison

gdavison Member

I have 2 Tesla Men's Corp jackets for sale, both are in XXL - For folk who have tried these they are very small and despite being XXL I would sya they are more a UK L size

Tesla — Men's Corp Jacket, Black

One jacket was worn once before I admitted it was simply too small for me o_O

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The second jacket still has the Tag on it and has never been worn, and was bough when I saw it in the store as XXL (I forgot the previous jacket I had bought that did not fit was already XXL :mad: )

[​IMG]

GBP 50 EACH inc postage or 100GBP for both

Will ship to UK only

2. gdavison

gdavison Member

No longer for sale - I will give them to a local Charity shop

3. MXinCT

MXinCT Member

Have you done this yet?

4. gdavison

gdavison Member

yes they are history