Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 OEM 19" Continental Pro Contact RX 235/40 Tires -NJ 7/32"

Nelson

Oct 28, 2016
New Jersey
These are the OEM tires that come with the 19" wheels for the model 3. I bought these brand new from Tirerack and tires include the the road hazard warranty - I think it is transferable and happy to give a copy of the original receipt with the warranty in case you need it. Had to buy these after I got a flat on one of my original tires and now trying out another set since my original rears need to be replaced. Will have them off the car next week. Tires are right around 7/32 - 8/32 so plenty of life.

Located in central NJ, can either pick up or will meet locally.

$250 for both tires.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC