TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2. RWE eRace, Nürburgring as supporting program for 24h-Rennen Nordschleife 19.5.2012

Discussion in 'News' started by Talkredius, Apr 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Talkredius

Talkredius Member

more information (German): Tesla-Fahrer und -Freunde Forum Thema anzeigen - 24h Rennen auf der Nordschleife am 19.05.2012

short translation : Tesla drivers and other E-drivers are invited to drive one round behind the pace car before the 24 h race around the Nordschleife starts

Unfortunately I'll be on a different party on this day ( I'll drive in Italy :biggrin:)

Feel free to use my charging point, I can charge 1 x Tesla @70A (HPC) + 7 x Tesla @32A simultaneously

My mother in law will support you with coffee or tea :biggrin:.

2. Thorsten

Thorsten Member

3. Senninha

Senninha Member

Does any one know where to find a list of all participants and their cars of this eKorso ?