TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2 Sets of Arachnids for sale!

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by praveenaravind, Jan 22, 2019.

1. praveenaravind

praveenaravind New Member

2 sets of Arachnids for Sale!

Thankful to have been able to receive two sets of arachnids through referrals. One set was on my Model S for a couple of months and have about 3,500 miles on the tires. Both sets are wrapped with Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

Given that Tesla is discontinuing the referral program this a great chance to get your hands on the arachnids if you’ve had your heart set on these. This is also a great option for those that are looking for a staggered set that didn’t get the turbine options or even those that are looking to replace tires and want to add on a different look. The tires alone will run you $1400 before install, mount, etc.

Asking $3,750 for the used set since there is some slight wear on the set. $4,500 for the brand new un-mounted set. Price is negotiable, feel free to text me at (510) 402-9062. Serious inquiries only. Local pickup in Livermore, CA.

Gallery for both sets: http://bit.ly/teslaarachnids

2. Lhshockey24

Lhshockey24 Member

Hello from Livermore - How long did you have to wait to actually receive your new set? I'm going on over 90 days for 22in MX referral set with no updates available.

3. praveenaravind

It took me about 6 months to get each set i'd say. Hang in there.

4. praveenaravind

Bump.

I'd like to get these out of my garage and since we don't have too many interests I'm happy to drop the price.

Happy to let go of the used set for $2000 and the new set for $2500.

Please shoot me a text if you're interested. Thanks!

• Like x 1
  5. akesh

akesh Member

Would you ship to Toronto?

6. TSLA Pilot

TSLA Pilot Active Member

I'll buy both sets as a package deal; PM sent.

7. praveenaravind

Both sets have a new home. Thanks for all your interests! :)