Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 small puddles of water on driver side mats after sitting overnight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2021 Model 3 Dual Motor is 10 months old. I have had 3 episodes of 2 small puddles of water on the driver side all weather mat after sitting overnight. 2 episodes were also associated with a vinegar smell and had the air filter replaced and Kool It cleaner at the Tesla Service Center. The last time 3 months ago I had TSC check about the puddles of water but they could not find any problem. It did it last night again but there is no smell from the AC. I did drive through a severe rainstorm yesterday for about 20 minutes. I don’t remember driving in a rainstorm the day before the other 2 episodes. Not sure what is going on here. Any help would be great.

My 2021 Model 3 Dual Motor is 10 months old. I have had 3 episodes of 2 small puddles of water on the driver side all weather mat after sitting overnight. 2 episodes were also associated with a vinegar smell and had the air filter replaced and Kool It cleaner at the Tesla Service Center. The last time 3 months ago I had TSC check about the puddles of water but they could not find any problem. It did it last night again but there is no smell from the AC. I did drive through a severe rainstorm yesterday for about 20 minutes. I don’t remember driving in a rainstorm the day before the other 2 episodes. Not sure what is going on here. Any help would be great.
Try using a tissue paper to locate the origin of the drips, dabbing under the dash, around the door jamb, and under the seat.

Every night even when you don't drive it? Being in Vegas, I'd surmise it's your AC unless the answer to my first question is yes. I have similar puddles here in Texas where temps are normally high this time of year and humidity is also high.

Reactions: WheezeMD