Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 week old Model Y rear hatch glass and roof glass not aligning correctly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already have a post up for that.

actually several of them.
Went all summer with one sailboard on top no problems.

Last edited:
Noticed this imperfection today. Did not catch this during delivery 2 weeks ago. As you can see, both ends of the rear hatch align with the roof glass perfectly. But there’s this one section of the rear hatch that appears to be higher than the roof glass (covered up the light in the picture). You can’t tell from the side. But it’s very visible under light when you staring it straight from the rear. I have a mobile service coming up next week for something else, is this something they can fix during mobile visit?
Did you ever get this fixed? Or did you just deal with it.
mines the same way but at the corner and actually far worse than yours, pointed it out to them and they made note of it but we decided just to keep an eye out , its been 10k miles no issues and they were able to mount my racks as well
Could you post pics?
How did you end up handling this? I have a delivery of my MYP scheduled for tomorrow and I noticed a similar thing.
Pics? How did you handle this?

Did you ever get this fixed? Or did you just deal with it.

Could you post pics?

Pics? How did you handle this?
i showed they and they marked it down and said it should cause issues and it hasnt lol they installed my roof racks no issue.
IMG_0282.jpg