TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2 Weeks and 600+ miles...

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by leshore, May 3, 2014.

1. leshore

leshore Member

...and I am loving everything about this amazing machine. Even with the standard 85, the acceleration is breathtaking - both from a standing stop and when passing on the freeway. I have to admit, I am not gunning it all that frequently, but it is nice to know that power is there when I need it. I am averaging about 330 Wh/mile. All systems are working perfectly. I find myself using Slacker about 90% of the time. The premium sound system works great. I saw some negative comments about radio reception, but have not experienced that myself, even on the AM band listening to a ballgame. A couple of things I would like to see:
    1 - An iTunes app that would allow us to play music stored in the cloud..or shuffle capability on a USB device
    2 - Last night, I apparently did not have my HPWC plugged in properly, and noted on the app that I was only getting 17 amps, rather than 80. It would be nice if the App sent out a notification, as I discovered this purely by accident and was able to correct it.
    3 - more accurate navigation directions...some of the results have been somewhat screwy.

2. Blaze

Blaze Member

I am with you. It is an amazing machine. I have been averaging 288, maybe it is the Alana traffic that keeps my lead foot in check. Our cars are same color, see you around....