Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2" wheel spacers for more aggressive look

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to firm up the springs to keep them from rubbing. lock tighted and blocked the inner lug nuts so they can't loosen.
20211009_162552.jpg
20211009_164217.jpg

Last edited:
2" per wheel or 2" total? That will put different/additional stresses on the suspension. You also mention that you "firmed up" the springs. Looks like you have about an inch or two of compression before the tires and fenders have an expensive meeting. Don't want to rain on your parade, but I'd be careful with that setup.

I forgot this forum is only full of naysayers & know it all critics that love to hear themselves talk. I remember now that is why I quit a few years ago....too many people warning me not to rebuild my battery, my plexi cover would kill me and on and on and on.
Good grief!

I forgot this forum is only full of naysayers & know it all critics that love to hear themselves talk. I remember now that is why I quit a few years ago....too many people warning me not to rebuild my battery, my plexi cover would kill me and on and on and on.
Good grief!
YIKES... all I said was I'd be careful with that setup.

But since you started this...

People post things/pictures on the internet and I assume want praise, kudos, or whatever. Not everyone is going to agree with them. So there will be positive, negative, and neutral comments. If people don't want any negative comments, then I guess don't post at all, or include a note to only post positive comments.

Again, all I said was "I'd be careful with that setup".

Good luck.