Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 year anniversary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fight On, Joe! ✌

8clap.jpg

Two year anniversary club! Is anyone still on their original set of tires? I wore through the MXM4s in a year. It's also been a year since putting on PS4Ss and so far I've managed to get much more life out of them by being a little easier on the accelerator (but still won't make it to their warranted mileage).

• Love
Reactions: trojaneen
I have an M3 LR RWD 18" wheels and got about 23,000 miles from the stock Michelins. I rotated them once at 8.000 miles, and then at about 18,000 miles the shop wouldn't rotate them again as they said they were already too worn. If I had stuck with the Michelins, Discount Tire(America's Tire) was willing to get the credit from the 45,000 mile warranty proration. But I decided to go with the General GMAX AS-05 instead. After about a month of driving, so far they are quiet and handle well. I hope they last a lot longer than the Michelins, but at least they only cost about half as much.

I'm at 23 months on our first model 3 and just love it but there is one trivial thing that really irritates me.

The gloss finish on the phone and USB compartment covers!
It never looks good.

I know it can be covered but really it was and is dumb to have it finished that way. Cheap I guess.

I'm at 23 months on our first model 3 and just love it but there is one trivial thing that really irritates me.

The gloss finish on the phone and USB compartment covers!
It never looks good.

I know it can be covered but really it was and is dumb to have it finished that way. Cheap I guess.
I got the faux wood and it was easy to put in and everyone thinks it came that way.

Trojaneen, i have had the exact same experience: ordered at 10:00 am on March 31st, 2016. Took delivery at 1:00pm on April 25, 2018. Off we went from our house in Lompoc CA and took an anxiety free trip to Calgary and back. Love this car. Model 3, Red, aero wheels, long range battery, Tesla destination charger at our house, solar panels (though i wish i had asked Solar City for more).

Bluedog

• Love
After reaching my 2-year last month I feel my only disappointment is FSD availability. I really thought by now I would be sending my car out on its own to get a charge or pick up a package at a friend's house or follow our RV on a road trip.

Sure, someday, just REALLY thought when I ordered my car that this future wasn't more than 4 years out.