Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 year free supercharging

Hytlee7

Sep 7, 2019
USA
Hi,

Anyone who took delivery of a Model 3 this month who already has their 2 year free supercharging on the profile?

I heard all the new owners who bought this month who gets the 2 year free will start October 1. Do you just see your profile as “pay per use” for now and no indication of 2 year free?

.fess

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Would like to know as well. My delivery rep said that they had created a case of me and it should kick in sometime in October or after the referral supercharger miles expire.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC