Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 year tune-up recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm coming up on the 2 year anniversary of owning my M3. It has been 23,000 miles of pure bliss. I've only spent $40 to have my tires rotated twice.
What do you all recommend at the 2 year interval? I see what the manual says, but I'm curious what you all have done. Do you actually take the car to Tesla itself for a tune-up? I want to keep this car running in tip-top shape for years to come.
Thank you in advance for any advice!

I requested to have my gear box oil checked and replaced at 2 years for both front and back motors. You need to ask for this as although they used to do it every 2 years they now claim the oil is good for the life of the car. The SC told me it's good I had them check as there were small metal particles/shavings and it was wise to replace. Glad I did.

I had mobile service come to my home. They did the two year service in my driveway. I had the cabin filter replaced, tires rotated, the brake fluid tested, and a couple other minor things I can’t remember. Total cost was just over $100.