Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 years and my wife still loves it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

one2many

Aug 16, 2019
germany
Well, two years and it is as cool as ever. I love that the UI guys change stuff around makes
it feel like a new car every few weeks. Keeps my wife busy. Perfect car so far, only a few superduper
charges but cool. Lost the stop light stuff but who cares. It does seem to eat up the tires a bit more
that I would expect, but still ok. I must have lost my jack and coke on the dark side of the moon, I was
hoping Buster would find it. Europe is slowly shutting down but driving a 100mph never gets old.
Never mind.

Well, two years and it is as cool as ever. I love that the UI guys change stuff around makes
it feel like a new car every few weeks. Keeps my wife busy. Perfect car so far, only a few superduper
charges but cool. Lost the stop light stuff but who cares. It does seem to eat up the tires a bit more
that I would expect, but still ok. I must have lost my jack and coke on the dark side of the moon, I was
hoping Buster would find it. Europe is slowly shutting down but driving a 100mph never gets old.
Never mind.

Welcome back!!!

I have some very sad news for you though. Our friend Buster - smartest dog on the planet - unfortunately passed away in June.

This is the last photo I have of Buster, about 1/2 hour before he passed. Here he was living the GOOD LIFE - he had a fantastic day, got to eat a great breakfast, play with his human friends and enjoy running through the sprinklers.

He laid down to take his afternoon nap, and never woke up.

Buster passed as he lived - having fun, surrounded by people he loved.

His final words of wisdom: “Don’t be sad because it’s over; be happy because it happened.”

We’ve since gotten another puppy — see my photo and say hello to Miss Daisy. It wasn’t planned this way but Daisy is Buster’s first cousin! Her mom was Buster’s aunt. His DNA continues on in our home!!

43EEEAEB-51DE-475B-84DD-C3976CCB8DBC.jpeg

Sorry to hear about Buster. Hi Miss Daisy.
Welcome back, you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.
Where was I Passau, Zurich, weinstephan : oldest beer the world and kloster Andeks.
Use google it.
Well i am down to seeds and stems again.
I have given up my suit and tie for a beer garden office.
I have been thinking of a rental P3D run in Germany for fans of 100 + mph
I lost my keys for my A380 so I hope I get jet fuel
I need a cig.
What the heck was I talking about
never mind

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
OK, I am sure you all are asking, what did I add :
Well after burning up the wires to my 30A plug
(the electric guy said it peak not continious)
a Tesla wall box so with instillation about $700
and the Tesla rubber mats, they are great.
$30 in supperduper charging
cause Im a simple kind of man
Hood stats :
6 Teslas , 2 performance
1 id3, 1 i4 bmw, and an i3
40% have solar greater than 10kwp
the girls go crazy on a Tesla man

Never mind.
2 years, don't worry about it; when it gets to 7 years, I'd worry a bit more about your wife still loving it.

It started at 100% and I think its down about 5%,
oh wait you are talking about my wife thanks,
she is down to 99% or maybe 98% and I expect a
drop off of about 1% a year so 7 years she going to be
above 90%.

• Funny
Reactions: KenC