Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 years free supercharging incentive

We bought our model 3 at the end of September 2019 and were told we would receive the end of 3rd quarter promotion of 2 years fee supercharging we were also told that we would get in addition to 2 years supercharging, 1000 referral miles. Tesla’s app states our free Supercharger miles are up at the end of June. I have written Tesla over 2 weeks ago, received an email that they would get back to me and have not heard from them.
Anyone else here by their model 3 in September? Did you get the 2 free years of supercharging? Any suggestion on who I could ask for help with this?

electrongeek

Metrology Fanboy
Nov 1, 2019
Maine
Anyone else here by their model 3 in September? Did you get the 2 free years of supercharging? Any suggestion on who I could ask for help with this?

I got it after multiple calls to delivery center and also to sales assistant. When I look at the Loot Box on the app, all I see is the remaining free supercharging miles I received from using a referral code. That expires at the end of June, but the miles haven't decremented since the 2 year free perk was activated. If I go online to manage my M3, it does show free supercharging until Oct 31 2021.

toolman335

Oct 3, 2019
Rochester
I bought mine in September as well. On that day they told me I had 1,000 free miles.
A few months later I logged into my tesla account on my laptop to see what it was showing for a miles balance.
Much to my surprise, it said I have unlimited supercharging until October 6, 2021. I have no idea how I got 25 months of free supercharging. I never contacted Tesla.
I have heard of many September buyers experiencing something similar to this, but every story seems slightly different.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC