TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2 years

Discussion in 'Model X' started by neverdone, Mar 17, 2018.

1. neverdone

neverdone Supporting Member

We picked up our Tesla X 2 years ago today. VIN 274. We have 35K miles and have traveled to 13 States and 73 superchargers. We have had the usual problems with doors and FWD but have had no major problems. This is the most fun car ever. We love it.

• Like x 12
  2. McManX

McManX Member

I will hit the 2 year mark at the end fo the month. However I just hit 71k miles.... best car ever, will get a second one soon.

• Like x 3
  3. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

Happy Teslaversary!

4. talhas3

talhas3 Real Estate Investor

Wow that’s a lot of miles. Are
    You in sales?

5. Reciprocity

Reciprocity Active Member

Almost 30k miles.. Vin 30000's. $70 in maintenance.. Had my tires rotated at Tesla. Pro tip, don't have your tires rotated at Tesla, unless you just want to give to cause. Oh yeah. Zero other issues. Uncorked as well.

6. McManX

McManX Member

Nope, just a lot of road trips

7. neverdone

neverdone Supporting Member

The only cost so far has been for tires. We have the P90D with summer tires. Last about 15K miles. We have winter tires and wheels we swap out. Have already replaced rear summer tires. Will have to replace all 4 tires when we swap out our winter tires next month.

8. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Active Member

So fun absolutely! I'm at 2yrs, ~35k miles also between two MX's, mostly ski trips and AZ & Mendocino from SF area.

• Like x 1