Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 years

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We picked up our Tesla X 2 years ago today. VIN 274. We have 35K miles and have traveled to 13 States and 73 superchargers. We have had the usual problems with doors and FWD but have had no major problems. This is the most fun car ever. We love it.
Almost 30k miles.. Vin 30000's. $70 in maintenance.. Had my tires rotated at Tesla. Pro tip, don't have your tires rotated at Tesla, unless you just want to give to cause. Oh yeah. Zero other issues. Uncorked as well.

Almost 30k miles.. Vin 30000's. $70 in maintenance.. Had my tires rotated at Tesla. Pro tip, don't have your tires rotated at Tesla, unless you just want to give to cause. Oh yeah. Zero other issues. Uncorked as well.
The only cost so far has been for tires. We have the P90D with summer tires. Last about 15K miles. We have winter tires and wheels we swap out. Have already replaced rear summer tires. Will have to replace all 4 tires when we swap out our winter tires next month.

We picked up our Tesla X 2 years ago today. VIN 274. We have 35K miles and have traveled to 13 States and 73 superchargers. We have had the usual problems with doors and FWD but have had no major problems. This is the most fun car ever. We love it.
So fun absolutely! I'm at 2yrs, ~35k miles also between two MX's, mostly ski trips and AZ & Mendocino from SF area.

Reactions: McManX