Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20” Model X tire and wheel set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of newer 20” silver Tesla Model X slipstream wheels and tires.

These came off my 2020 model and were only used for a few miles. They are like new.

Wheels do not have any scratches or curb rash and shine! Tires are Continental CrossContact LX Sport (TO). Wheels come with center.

20x9.0j +35mm with 265/45R20 108v M+S tires
20x9.5j +40mm with 275/45R20 110v M+S tires

Will also include all 20 silver lug nut covers.

Pick up only in SoCal.

Attachments

• 0C044C48-DEE2-44C3-AA67-3358C2527B9A.jpeg
    0C044C48-DEE2-44C3-AA67-3358C2527B9A.jpeg
    373.5 KB · Views: 88
  • F4BA5456-DA82-4804-805F-03CCEA461BCB.jpeg
    F4BA5456-DA82-4804-805F-03CCEA461BCB.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 60
  • D9C9B5D8-F016-47ED-BE7A-984607644BCF.jpeg
    D9C9B5D8-F016-47ED-BE7A-984607644BCF.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 3F754AE7-C681-407A-8701-09072A9C981A.jpeg
    3F754AE7-C681-407A-8701-09072A9C981A.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 81
$1200 OBO
Not trying to discourage from selling but.....When I traded in our X, Tesla wanted to back charge me for wheels that didn’t match the color on our window sticker. We had perfect Sonic Grey Slipstreams and they wanted the original silver, they even made us remove OEM red performance calipers and put the original black back OR charge us for new ones.

Not trying to discourage from selling but.....When I traded in our X, Tesla wanted to back charge me for wheels that didn’t match the color on our window sticker. We had perfect Sonic Grey Slipstreams and they wanted the original silver, they even made us remove OEM red performance calipers and put the original black back OR charge us for new ones.

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure where you’re located...but when I traded in my M3 for the MX in Southern Cali, I had black powder coated wheels and red painted calipers. Tesla didn’t seem to mind. They actually commented what a great job the shop had done. Maybe it’s different for the S and X? Hopefully, if I ever decided to trade in this MX, I won’t have any issues.

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure where you’re located...but when I traded in my M3 for the MX in Southern Cali, I had black powder coated wheels and red painted calipers. Tesla didn’t seem to mind. They actually commented what a great job the shop had done. Maybe it’s different for the S and X? Hopefully, if I ever decided to trade in this MX, I won’t have any issues.
That’s great for you. I was just pointing out my experience and that of some others experiences I’ve read on this site. Hopefully the same people are working when you trade back next time. Tesla has a big employee turnover so experiences are probably different depending on the day of the week. The trade pricing isn’t a local thing and I think you may be right because the 3’s are cheaper so they are probably more flexible. They really pissed me off when they wanted to charge me for the wheels and calipers plus they said to remove the aluminum pedals. They said red calipers would confuse buyers seeing them on a non Performance car and online listing pictures are based on the original build sheet so the wheels must match. Believe me my cars are nicer and far cleaner than when Tesla delivered them new. We own a car dealership and we go through my new Teslas to put them in shape. I’ve learned Tesla tends to make small details worse if you are a perfectionist so it’s easier and quicker to handle it ourselves. Great price on your wheels, I’m sure someone will be lucky to get them for this great price:)

You still have the OEM red calipers and want to sell them? I'd be interested if they're in mint condition, thanks