Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20” Uberturbine Tesla M3P wheels set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$2600

Selling new Uberturbine 20” wheels from M3P.
-4 wheels square size NOT staggered.
- 4 TPMS mounted for 2021 bluetooth.
- These fit Model Y or M3P.
- Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 255/40/20
- Included: • 20" x 9.0" Front & Rear (full set) Tesla factory-direct, brand-new 2021 Model 3

Performance 20" Uberturbine Wheels • Uberturbine Center Caps • Tires 255/40/20 • TPMS Sensors The tires are brand new Pilot Sport 4S. local pick up please. Txt three one 0 six nine 4 7 two two three

Attachments

• D7ACDA2E-278D-47AA-ACE3-15DC2E6BC039.jpeg
    D7ACDA2E-278D-47AA-ACE3-15DC2E6BC039.jpeg
    777.5 KB · Views: 210
  • 42CD81C4-71CC-4FBC-AC98-09C0CC768A1C.jpeg
    42CD81C4-71CC-4FBC-AC98-09C0CC768A1C.jpeg
    805 KB · Views: 166
  • DEAB6C8F-C194-4B38-BD51-1832E5BC64EE.jpeg
    DEAB6C8F-C194-4B38-BD51-1832E5BC64EE.jpeg
    761.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 9E4D11D9-FFD5-4869-BA6F-93501DF6DE3D.jpeg
    9E4D11D9-FFD5-4869-BA6F-93501DF6DE3D.jpeg
    744.9 KB · Views: 159
Some notes:

1. You probably should post this in the for sale section or have a moderator move it for you. It will get more exposure there for people who are looking to buy.

2. The Bluetooth TPMS works with Model Y or 2021 or newer Model 3's only. Will not work with older Model 3's.

3. The WHEELS may fit Model Y or Model 3, but the TIRES you have in this set have an outside diameter that properly fits only Model Ys. These tires will likely rub the suspension on the performance Model 3s when turning. They will also cause about 6% speedometer error in a Model 3.

4. You're requesting local pick up, but I don't see a location. Your profile says Irvine. If that's Irvine, TX (outside of Dallas) then I might be interested. If Irvine, CA, then no. :)

For these reasons, you may have better luck selling the wheels, tires, and TPMS as individual items rather than as a whole set. I would be interested in the wheels alone for a performance Model 3, but the tires and TPMS would not work on my vehicle.

Some notes:

1. You probably should post this in the for sale section or have a moderator move it for you. It will get more exposure there for people who are looking to buy.

2. The Bluetooth TPMS works with Model Y or 2021 or newer Model 3's only. Will not work with older Model 3's.

3. The WHEELS may fit Model Y or Model 3, but the TIRES you have in this set have an outside diameter that properly fits only Model Ys. These tires will likely rub the suspension on the performance Model 3s when turning. They will also cause about 6% speedometer error in a Model 3.

4. You're requesting local pick up, but I don't see a location. Your profile says Irvine. If that's Irvine, TX (outside of Dallas) then I might be interested. If Irvine, CA, then no. :)

For these reasons, you may have better luck selling the wheels, tires, and TPMS as individual items rather than as a whole set. I would be interested in the wheels alone for a performance Model 3, but the tires and TPMS would not work on my vehicle.
Excellent points and thank you for the advice.
I’m obviously not super tech savvy but this forum is not completely UI interface user-friendly.
As these tires are under warranty I’d be willing to switch to any size Michelin tires brand new but I would increase the price to $2700 to cover my time and cost to switch the tires.
235/35/20. NP.
Irvine CA yes.

Some notes:

By the way since you mentioned it and since I have no shame about being less than tech savvy kindly refer a step by step process for locating the for sale forum on this website and I can re-post it there. Go to home then menu then…?

By the way since you mentioned it and since I have no shame about being less than tech savvy kindly refer a step by step process for locating the for sale forum on this website and I can re-post it there. Go to home then menu then…?

(moderator note)

Post moved to the appropriate subforum, so you do not need to worry about re posting it.

=====================================

(Regular content)

TMC is a large website, with many subforums. You should be able to find the for sale sections as long as you are looking at the entire form list, and not "vehicles". The entire form list can be seen here:

The specific for sale sections ( the only place that for sale by owner posts are allowed on TMC) is here

The specific place currently for parts for sale (which includes wheels) is here:

Reactions: SomeJoe7777
(moderator note)

Post moved to the appropriate subforum, so you do not need to worry about re posting it.

=====================================

(Regular content)

TMC is a large website, with many subforums. You should be able to find the for sale sections as long as you are looking at the entire form list, and not "vehicles". The entire form list can be seen here:

The specific for sale sections ( the only place that for sale by owner posts are allowed on TMC) is here

The specific place currently for parts for sale (which includes wheels) is here:

Thank you! Craigslist got it sold for me.

$2600

Selling new Uberturbine 20” wheels from M3P.
-4 wheels square size NOT staggered.
- 4 TPMS mounted for 2021 bluetooth.
- These fit Model Y or M3P.
- Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 255/40/20
- Included: • 20" x 9.0" Front & Rear (full set) Tesla factory-direct, brand-new 2021 Model 3

Performance 20" Uberturbine Wheels • Uberturbine Center Caps • Tires 255/40/20 • TPMS Sensors The tires are brand new Pilot Sport 4S. local pick up please. Txt three one 0 six nine 4 7 two two three
Do these fit a M3 LR?

Some notes:

I have a set off of my 2021 M3P that will be up for sale in a week when my new set comes in. Less than 2000 miles. Small mark on front right wheel, otherwise new. With P Zeros tires that come stock. 20 inch.
Eight 3 2 seven seven one zero 8 5 five