Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" All-Season Tire Feedback

Which All-Season Tires for 20" wheels in sizes 245/35-20 and 285/30-20 tire

• Continental DWS 06

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please add in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that there's more Model 3s and aftermarket wheel options in the wild, I'm hoping to get updated feedback from members. I have a P3D and I'm keeping the OEM 20" 235/35/20 PS4S wheels and tires for casual track/autox days.

Getting a separate set of wheels and tires for daily driving (including few trips into light snow) and wanting to keep the 20" look.
I'm going with front wheels of 20x9 with 38 offset (245/35-20 tire), and rear wheels of 20x10.5 with 45 offset (285/30-20 tire).

With somewhat limited tire options in those matching sizes, I wanted to see if owners have tried both the Continental DWS 06 and Michelin A/S 3+ tires and how they compare with one another. Also if there's another recommendation with similar high tread-wear and all-seasons.

Thanks!

Haven't owned the Continentals but we do have the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 3 plus. They are phenomenal. Almost as good in the dry as the 4S, and not far behind that amazing Tire in the wet either, and I think the 4S is maybe the best tire in the wet ever. The three plus is pretty decent in snow, but if I was in a snow belt area I might think about the Michelin crossclimate. All around it's an amazing Tire. However it's about to be superseded by the new Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 plus. Might be worth waiting for that!

Haven't owned the Continentals but we do have the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 3 plus. They are phenomenal. Almost as good in the dry as the 4S, and not far behind that amazing Tire in the wet either, and I think the 4S is maybe the best tire in the wet ever. The three plus is pretty decent in snow, but if I was in a snow belt area I might think about the Michelin crossclimate. All around it's an amazing Tire. However it's about to be superseded by the new Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 plus. Might be worth waiting for that!
Thanks for the insight and feedback. Have you noticed the ride being firmer on the a/s3+ vs. PS4S? I know i'll give up some performance on the DSW but they're softer, which is kinda what I want in a daily. I'll keep an eye for the A/S4 though...just never know when these things actually come out and if they pan out to be better and/or even available.

Thanks for the insight and feedback. Have you noticed the ride being firmer on the a/s3+ vs. PS4S? I know i'll give up some performance on the DSW but they're softer, which is kinda what I want in a daily. I'll keep an eye for the A/S4 though...just never know when these things actually come out and if they pan out to be better and/or even available.

Yes they probably are a touch firmer in ride compared to the 4S which is an excellent riding Tire. That's really about their only downside. But they're not harsh.

Last edited:
Reactions: gcmak