TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

20" Arachnid Alternative for Model X?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by pkodali, Aug 15, 2018.

1. pkodali

pkodali Member

Anyone know of a 20" alternative for the arachnids that would fit the model X?

• Disagree x 1
  2. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

Can you clarify on what you're looking for?

Arachnids are from Tesla, they don't make a 20" variant. Are you looking for a lightweight/forged wheel in a 20" for the X? Or are you looking for a design pattern similiar to the Arachnid?

3. pkodali

pkodali Member

I'm looking for something similar design wise. Forged/Rotary forged would be a plus

4. spectrum

spectrum Member

Arachnids only come in 21". You can get the T-Sportline 20" wheels, which resemble the design of the 22" Tesla Onyx Turbines.

• Disagree x 1
  5. pkodali

pkodali Member

I realize this, which is why I was asking if anyone knew of a similarly designed wheel that comes in 20 inch sizes

• Disagree x 1
  6. icetoev

icetoev Member

Looking for the same thing as well. 20" for range and something that looks good.

7. Modelxancaster

I'll have some brand new original Tesla new 21 inch Archanid wheels and tires with sensors ready to go. Will see for $5500.00 for the set of four.

8. Modelxancaster

I'll have some brand new original Tesla new 21 inch Archanid wheels and tires with sensors ready to go. Will sell for $5500.00 for the set of four. Big savings on tax as well.

• Disagree x 1
  9. Modelxancaster

Sorry. I believe mine are 22 inch.....

Never used !

Model X 22" Tesla Turbine wheels and Pirelli high performance tires to sharpen steering response and increase cornering stability.

Includes:

• 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
    • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
    • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
    • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
    • 4 x tire pressure sensors
    • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
    Retails at Tesla at $8600 + GST = $9718

Will sell for $7500 cash !!!

Robert
    905-906-8203

10. pkodali

pkodali Member

I also got the referral ones but there is no way you are going to sell them at that price. they go for 3.5-4k here

• Like x 1