Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Cyberstream vs 22" Turbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Outfitting my Model X order and the only feature I'm stuck on is which wheels to get.

The Cyberstreams are $7,200 cheaper, but money isn't really a concern.

I see the difference between them on the site that Cyberstream has 35km extra estimated range (536km vs 501km)
However Turbine is 22km/h max speed faster (262km/h vs 240km/h)

I don't really foresee going that fast, so the greater range is more preferable.

Besides looks, which both seem fine to me, are there any other considerations I should be making about this wheel selection?

thanks

Range, looks and ride quality..... You're also going to have a slightly bumpier ride since the tire is alot thinner on the 22's.... so you'll feel those bumps more. If the looks don't matter to you then go with the 20's and get slightly better range, and a more comfortable ride.

If money isn’t a concern order the car with the 22s and order the 20s off the tesla shop or used off the forums. The 20s are easily sourced but the 22s aren’t. Try them both outs and if you don’t like the 22s I’m sure you’ll get a great deal back for them on the forums.