Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Gray Performance Wheels Trade

judePIT

Aug 24, 2019
Pittsburgh
I purchased my performance model 3 last month and it came with the 20" silver wheels. I really like the look of gray ones and was planning on getting them powder coated. Now that the performance model 3 comes with gray, I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade. My car has 700 miles on it and the wheels are still perfect. I'm located in PA and would be willing to drive to meet up for the trade. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!
fullsizeoutput_f57.jpeg

Reactions: JenniferH

Plug-n-Play

Jul 29, 2019
New York
I don't think there will be many people interested in it, but I'd be willing to do the same with anyone on Long Island, NY (I have the Silver 20" Performance, would love to have the Gray ones).

DiemD

Oct 24, 2019
Dallas TX
Im getting my new Tesla in two weeks that is going to come stock with the grey rims and I would love to swap with the silver ones. If anybody is in Dallas and willing to trade, let me know.

bradhs

Oct 14, 2013
San Diego, CA
What do you say we start a list!

Fill out this form. The idea is to put the major city you are next to so that someone else can browse the list and then add themselves if they do not find someone who wants to swap.

Here's the list: teslamotorsclub tesla model 3 20" gray/sillver wheel swap

I added everyone here to the list. Feel free to add/update/etc...

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC