Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20 inch Performance Model 3 Wheel Tire Package

Imaginek2

Dec 30, 2018
Laurel, Maryland
I have a full set of 20 inch wheels and tires that are from my Performance Model 3. I only drove the car 2 miles from Tesla Rockville, MD to the Auto Shop where I had my aftermarket wheels/tires installed.

The tires are the 235/35ZR-20 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S TESLA, ACOUSTIC TECH XL
The tires, TPMS and install are worth 1782 on their own (TPMS 242, Tires 1440, Install 100)
Tesla charges $4000 plus tax to purchase this same wheel and tires package through them.

Cost for local pickup in the DC/MD area is $2900.
IMG_0362.jpg
IMG_0363.jpg

JPUConn

Aug 11, 2014
CT
Do you need hub centering rings for these to fit on a non P+ model 3? The ones Tesla sells for $4k have a smaller hub center and don’t fit the P+.

Imaginek2

Dec 30, 2018
Laurel, Maryland
I am 99% sure these will fit any model 3. The only difference with the performance+ wheels is the center hub/bore as a very slight lip machined into it to make space for the performance brakes. Here is an example pic of the lip. Therefore performance wheels will fit any model 3 but standard model 3 wheels will not fit the performance+. Others may have more expertise around this and can comment.
42810252220_01a3ac4e9b_c.jpg

Imaginek2

Dec 30, 2018
Laurel, Maryland
Do you need hub centering rings for these to fit on a non P+ model 3? The ones Tesla sells for $4k have a smaller hub center and don’t fit the P+.
I'm interested in buying your wheels, but I have no clue how to start a PM with you haha. So please send me a PM
It may be because we are new members and are temporarily blocked from started a PM. If you can figure out how to, let me know. Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC