Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Induction Wheels Now Included On Stealth Performance Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ jwuwu thanks for the info. So an average on the 20" of 295 wh/mi return and about the same as you think the Uberturbines would do. Around the 255 mile range.

Yeah, it'll probably be a bit more wh/mi for uberturbines. I think at higher speeds, other factors come in play as well such as drag/weather. For this sac trip, it was really windy as well. I should of renewed my TeslaFi earlier, this is the longest drive I have currently on it.

I'll be taking a road trip out to Grand Teton Park/Yellowstone in a week so it'll be interesting to see what data I get.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I think I've seen enough to justify the upgrade my order from non-P with induction wheels to P with induction wheels for a 6k increase in price. I'm in a M3 now and get around 230Wh/mi so I'm not that excited about jumping to 280-290Wh/mi, but the rest of the benefits of the Y should justify it.

Reactions: gavine and jwuwu
New member following. This does change things a bit. Now we can get a Performance w/ induction (included option) and not select PUP and get 315 range? At least that is what Tesla shows on their site....I was always hesitant to get the Perf / PUP due to range loss (280) and harsher ride (21”) as I live in NJ. I have 21” right now and it’s def harsh and I feel every pothole. Handles great on smooth roads but that’s hard to come be in NJ/NYC area....decisions decisions decisions...

So are we saying that the MYP w/o PUP and 20" Induction comes with Summer but the 20" LR comes with All-Season. Because I am 100% sure the LR is coming with 20" All-Season....

I just sent my Tesla Rep the same questions as well.

Wow...you are right...just got the response back.

“Both would come with the same summer tire - Goodyear Eagle F1

Gemini Wheels would be the only option for an all season tire.”

Your only option is 19 inch for MY Performance non PUP or Go with LR AWD 20inch wheels which has all season tires.

Unless the LR AWD 20 inch inducation wheels are all season tires. Did they confirm that also?