Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Model 3 Wheels - powder coated Cadillac Grey - North Port Florida, $1000/obo, pickup only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Traded my Model 3 for an X at a non Tesla dealer. Had bought these wheels and had them powder coated (powder cost is called Cadillac Grey… it’s gorgeous, imo). When I traded, I put the original wheels back on the 3. So these 20” wheels are for sale for $1000/obo for all 4. Some minor curb rash on one wheel. I’ll throw in the red caliper covers for free if you want them too. Tires are ok on 2 of them, and the other two are getting too low of tread, but could get you by for a little bit, I’d imagine. Include TPMS. Basically selling for price of wheels alone. Located in North Port FL (I-75 and exit 179). I’m heading to Auburndale the next two weekends for my daughters soccer… can bring along if it helps. Prefer not to ship. I can text more pics if you DM me your number.
49998283-AC24-429B-8A0A-D8E218F625FF_1_105_c.jpeg

Traded my Model 3 for an X at a non Tesla dealer. Had bought these wheels and had them powder coated (powder cost is called Cadillac Grey… it’s gorgeous, imo). When I traded, I put the original wheels back on the 3. So these 20” wheels are for sale for $1000/obo for all 4. Some minor curb rash on one wheel. I’ll throw in the red caliper covers for free if you want them too. Tires are ok on 2 of them, and the other two are getting too low of tread, but could get you by for a little bit, I’d imagine. Include TPMS. Basically selling for price of wheels alone. Located in North Port FL (I-75 and exit 179). I’m heading to Auburndale the next two weekends for my daughters soccer… can bring along if it helps. Prefer not to ship. I can text more pics if you DM me your number.View attachment 773983
any more pictures